I would like to share some Official trick to transfer Balance from one docomo mobile number to another.
So, To transfer balance in Docomo mobile, simple follow below procedure.
type ” BT MobileNumber amount ” and send it to >> 54321
For Example, i want to transfer Rs.50 in to 9033XXXXXX mobile number then
BT 9033XXXXXX 50
and will send that message to 54321
in reverse,That mobile number(A mobile number that needs to recieve balance- here in our Example 9033XXXXXX ) needs to send revese message
RBT Transaction ID and send It it to 54321
Charges for Docomo to docomo Balalnce Transfer :
It will be charged at Re.1 and and reverse SMS is free. so, So, one time balance Transfer charge you only 1 Rs.
- The sender’s account balance for “Balance Transfer” has to be Transfer Amount + Rs.1 at the time of transfer.
- If balance is not sufficient the transfer will be declined. However, the SMS will be charged.
- In case of Reversals the amount reversed will be dependent on the balance available with the recipient.
- The system will recognize “BT” or “bt” or “Bt”. means no case sensetive. you can type either way.
- You can send minimum of Rs.5 and a maximum of Rs.169